In CBS MarketWatch
“Governments will start to rearchictect what we mean by cities and urban planning around an electric vehicle infrasrtucture. And this is relatively new—as recently as a year ago, we were still talking about the possibility of fuel cell vehicles. Well, the jury is in, and the future of transportation looks to be all-electric. The only question is when.”
2010 Outlook: Clean Tech's Big Year Ahead, November 30, 2009
Publicity services for cleantech companies
Rocket onto the industry's radar.
As a cleantech company, getting your message in front of customers, investors, potential partners and others is more challenging than ever. There's a bewildering array of media, traditional and new. And clean technology isn't as fashionable to write about or invest in today as it once was.
How we help
Whether you’re wanting to build visibility for an existing cleantech product or service, or launching a new one, we can develop and execute a public or investor relations program with the following characteristics:
- An integrated communications strategy to engage your key audiences
- Meaningful messaging to effectively build your corporate and/or product brand value
- Social media development and management
- Proactive media outreach based on an extensive global cleantech and business press contact list—the same list Kachan uses to promote itself (see how often Kachan is quoted in the press)
- Kachan's own syndicated publication with leading cleantech media
- Comprehensive effectiveness measurement and reporting, quantifying the value of your publicity investment
Kachan combines its cleantech market expertise with its principal's more than 20 years of technology industry publicity experience, both client-side and agency-side. As a result, your PR or IR campaign will result in meaningful and measureable outcomes for your desired key audiences.
Among the leading media Kachan has relationships with:
- American Manganese (TSX.V:AMY, Pink Sheets:AMYZF, Frankfurt:2AM) retained Kachan to educate cleantech industry influencers and retail and institutional investors about its new clean, low energy and low water production process. The company seeks to become the lowest cost supplier of a metal critical to steel and advanced battery production. Over 9 months, Kachan fostered 185 pieces of original coverage of American Manganese.
- Suncurrent Group retained Kachan to gain international, national and provincial media coverage of Suncurrent, to motivate local governments to consider the Suncurrent biogas model for rural power production, to motivate public and business leaders to focus on the uses of biogas and to increase overall awareness of biogas, methane capturing and Suncurrent.
- Cavet Technologies retained Kachan to introduce its LumiSmart lighting controller. Press and analyst outreach to Kachan's media database resulted in 36 original, highly favorable original articles at launch. Publishing an independent research paper on the LumiSmart controller, Kachan also served as an analyst reference to media.
Timeframe & Fees
PR or IR campaigns can take the form of a short project engagement or a comprehensive ongoing program. Timeframes and fees can be estimated after learning more about your specific objectives and current strategies. Contact us to discuss your company and how we can help.